PGDM Admission Procedure
The selection of the candidates for admission to the 2022-24 batch of the PGDM at MIBM
MIBM Post-Graduate Programme is ideally suited to graduates who are aiming to develop high profile corporate careers on long term, and wish to seek promising break.
|Application Forms Open||4th October, 2021|
|Application Forms Close||27th January, 2022|
|Early Bird (Application Fee: Rs. 400/-)||4th October to 15th Nov,2021|
|Application Fee: Rs. 700||5th Nov to 31st December,2021|
|Application Fee: Rs. 1200/-||1st Jan to 27th Jan, 2022|
|Group Discussion & Personal Interviews||Onwards February, 2022|
|Admission Process Close Batch: 2022-24||30th March, 2022|
|PGDM Programme Commencement Date||Onwards June,2022|
Bachelor degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (for General category) and a minimum of 45% marks (for Reserved Category) having Indian nationality. Candidates appearing for final year bachelor degree examinations can also apply provided they complete all degree requirements by September 30, 2022. All AICTE programme require a test score (CAT,XAT, MAT, CMAT) and 50% in graduation.
MIBM selection process is linked with careers & demands of recruiters. To meet the demands of our high profile recruiters, who offers you compensation in the range of Rs. 8 lacs to Rs. 21 lacs CTC, we set up the standards of intake.
A candidate should fulfil at least any one of the conditions below:
A. CAT 70% or XAT 65% Percentile & above with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in graduation from any recognized university
B. With academic background of 10 th standard - 75%, 12 th standard - 75% & graduation - 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in graduation from any recognized university - with a valid score card in CAT/XAT
C. Need to qualify MIBM written competency test
- Candidates in Category - A & B, automatically qualify for the GD&PI - provided applied with in the time limit.
- Candidates in category C - will undergo MIBM written competency test on GD&PI Process. Check websites for the dates.
Scholarship and Rewards*
The institute has the provision for awarding the following scholarship and rewards to the deserving performers.
MIBM awards Rs.1, 50,000 to the TOP 20 students who obtain all of the following:
- 80% in CAT or XAT
- 85% in 10 th Standard
- 85% in 12 th Standard
- 70% of equivalent CGPA in Graduation
- CGPA of 4.5 & Above in 1 st Trimester of PGDM program.
While MIBM, admissions are competitive, our selection criteria revolve around a candidates ability to:
1. Cope with demanding environment in MIBM
2. Candidates ability to build career with MNCs and high profile Indian companies.
3. Candidates openness and ability to learn new social and cultural habits & values, those professional MNCs, especially seek.
In order to succeed in MIBM, a candidate must develop learning attitude for a career and imbibe an open minded attitude towards exploring newer experiences & make serious efforts at self-development.
A. Weightage in selection process:
- 1. Written Test: 25%
- 2. Academics: 25%
- 3. GD&PI: 40%
- 4. Work Exp: 10%
1. At Institute Counter
Candidate can obtain the application form along with the prospectus by paying the requisite Application fee at the institute counter. The candidate would be informed about his/her MIBM ID starting with 220(e.g 220000).
2. Online Registration
Candidates can click on Application Form to fill up the Application form online.
For payment :
1. One can use Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking. Once the payment is done, you will receive a confirmation of successful registration.
2. One can make a Demand Draft of the requisite Application form fee drawn in favour of "Mulshi Institute of Business Management" payable at Pune and send it to the registered campus address labelling it to MIBM Admissions Office, Pune.
3. On successful registration and payment the admission office will be sending the prospectus to the student
4. Online Payment Link: https://www.eduqfix.com/PayDirect/#/student/pay/O3BjenNxw9poC+SILFpob8aacqIQ2ggJs0L4WZSj+gHn01+c2IcwqYCRb9vfKPvE/3872
3. PDF Format
A student can download the PDF Form using the button Download PDF Form , complete it manually and paste a passport size photo on the form. Send the duly filled Application Form along with Demand Draft of the requisite Application form fee drawn in favour of "Mulshi Institute of Business Management" payable at Pune and send it to the registered campus address labelling it to MIBM Admissions Office, Pune. Once the admission office receives the form, the admission office will send mail/courier the prospectus to the student.
Application form is available at www.mgi.ac.in and must be submitted online with the application fee, which is non - refundable.
Candidates can obtain application form, From MIBM Campuses by paying the application fee.
The application fee can be paid through Credit Cared/ Debit Card/ Bank transfer through the designated payment gateway or demand draft in favour of Mulshi Institute of Business Management or cash
We are looking for talented achievers seeking to rigorous and challenging programme. We expect our applicants to demonstrate intellectual capacity, a track record of success, leadership potential, energy and integrity and a global outlook.
The Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Written Ability Test (if applicable) are conducted to evaluate a student on Communication skill, Personal Impact, Team Work, and Openness & Respect for others, Perspective & Contents, Attitude and Behavioral Traits.
The list of short-listed candidates for Group Discussion and Personal Interviews (GD & PI) will be will be intimated by SMS, Email.